Please note: Your Portal login information will not be available until you have attended Orientation and have been enrolled by your teacher.
- Watch all five videos first. These will explain how to do everything needed in the class. (Blue Quick Link labeled Videos)
- Find your login credentials located on the student portal. (Blue quick link labeled Student Portal) Look for your Username and Password.
- Login to Apex using the Blue Quick link. Apex is the name of the software you will use for your class.
- Complete the first assignment: The Orientation Assignment. Pay close attention to this assignment, every question asked will be important throughout the class. This assignment will help you navigate everything you need to be successful in the course.
- View your student portal (Blue Quick Link) to see what activities should be completed. The dates listed are when you must complete the work by. Any work not completed by 11:59 pm on the assigned due date will receive a grade of zero. Use the Student Portal, located on this site to stay ahead of these due dates. Successful students always complete the work before it is due.
- BOOKMARK this site, you will use it every day to access Apex and the view your grades and submit homework via the Student Portal.
- Now begin working in your class.